I have missed sharing in this blogspot. I haven't posted here for sometime, and here are some updates:
1) I've moved again from Stapleton, Staten Island to Inwood in Manhattan. You take the A train to its last stop here in this borough. This is the same neighborhood where I used to live for at least 6 years ago. It's great to be back here, and am grateful for the opportunity. It's a great feeling sensing that there are a lot of artists living and creating their works in this nabe.
2) I've been gradually replacing the income I get from my part-time jobs with that of the income I make from my online businesses. This is really a fascinating process that I've been learning to do better each day. Nothing beats becoming an entrepreneur as my chosen path towards being able to do full time engagement as a writer and creative artist eventually while I am based in New York City (NYC). From so many experiences, I've figured out that this approach works best for me. After so many failures I met along the way, this direction has become so clear in my mind and sensibilities. Gratefully, I have embraced each one of these failures without self-hatred and recrimination.
3) As in the past 10 years, I'll continue to be based most of the time here in NYC, unless a business situation calls for me to move or travel, even briefly, to another place. I'll settle for local traveling only for now. It's a chaotic but really dazzling city to live and pursue my endeavors, and which city I've learned to like more each day I stay here.
4) If you want to know some information as to what I am into in my private life, I have been actively pursuing polyamory since the past years of my stay here in NYC. Feel free to check out what the word means exactly. I will definitely judge you if you judge me, especially if I sense you're doing it and not coming from a place of love. My relationships have afforded me to experience first hand that these are wonderful, interesting, challenging lives we all collectively have and lead. We're actually just minuscule dust particles in this whole wide universe. As those of us have learned belatedly, our lives are too brief to be spent in very unpleasant situations most of our waking time. Life is hard (you know that, don't you?). Go, and do whatever it is that makes your heart throb and jump. And engage in it with passion and total desire.
5) I'm looking forward to retiring from doing part-time jobs. That situation is happening soon. If you're dreaming about that situation for yourself, too, then feel free to connect with me one way or another. Let's help each other retire from doing full time or part time jobs. For sure, the paradigm that at least 3 generations ago have believed on getting full time employment to help themselves accomplish their dreams has been switched to other, more updated paradigms these days. It will not really harm you if you do some switching now. Let me show you some much better options now. The thing is that you still need to take action, OK?
6) I've reached half a century last April this year. I didn't really grow older without accumulating so many lessons from my experiences. I'm grateful for all the compliments telling me that I definitely look younger than my age (check my Facebook profile here). It's really a combination of factors, including genetics, my daily supplements intake, my skincare regimen, plus leading an active lifestyle. Let me know if you want to know more about these areas in my life.
Given all these distractions we face each moment of our lives, I wish all readers here the very best with their lives.